Drinking wine from a bag-in-box is becoming increasingly popular due to its cost-effectiveness and environmental benefits. In spring and summer, it is the preferred option for many wine lovers. First of all, it is cheaper than bottled wine, with cost savings that are passed on to the consumer by up to 30%. Additionally, even if the outside temperature is high, it can be enjoyed for a longer period of time, and there is no need to finish a bottle to avoid waste.
A Bag-in-box of wine is easy to use, especially with the reusable device HandsFree Tap, and it is an excellent option for outdoor events and gatherings as it is lightweight and reduces storage space.
Tips for improving the bag-in-box wine consumption experience
When the weather is good, it’s great to get together with family and friends and enjoy life outdoors. If you want to toast to the good times with bag-in-box wine, here are some recommendations:
- Chill the wine: bag-in-box wine can taste even better when chilled. You can store it in the refrigerator or use a wine cooler to keep it at the right temperature.
- Try different types of wine: organize a blind tasting and disguise a couple of bag-in-box wines that you have never tried before, instead of going for what you know. Another good idea is to try the bag-in-box format of wine brands that you usually buy in bottles. You may be surprised to discover that you enjoy the taste even more.
- Choose the right wine: some wines are more suitable to be served cold. For example, a fresh and refreshing white wine or a fruity rosé may be the perfect choice for a hot summer day. It is always good to experiment and try different varieties to see which ones you enjoy the most.
- Reuse the bag: once you have finished the wine, you can reuse the bag to build a planter or even a handbag to carry things to the pool or to the beach.
Remember, the most important thing is to keep an open mind and enjoy the experience.
Inspiration: Different ways to consume bag-in-box wine during this season
- Organize an outdoor cheese and wine tasting. Different types of bag-in-box wine pair with cheeses from around the world, and then vote for the winning combination.
- Prepare a personalized self-service sangria. This refreshing option requires bag-in-box wine, juices and/or sodas in bag-in-boxes, and a selection of sliced fruits such as oranges, apples, watermelons, and lemons. The use of sweeteners such as sugar or honey is optional. You can also set up a liquor bar to give the final result a different twist. At an outdoor picnic, you can prepare everything (having kept it in the refrigerator for a few hours before serving) and attendees can make their preferred combination according to their taste, trying out different options.
- Pairing bag-in-box wine with seasonal fresh fruits and vegetables for a healthy and tasty snack. Simply prepare a plate with colorful fruits and vegetables such as strawberries, melon, grapes, and peaches, some nuts and gummies, and glasses of wine to enjoy the good weather outdoors on a sunny afternoon.
It is important always to drink responsibly and follow local laws and regulations regarding alcohol consumption. Enjoy the good weather and delicious taste of bag-in-box wine in good company!
#baginbox #winpackaging #wine #picnicplanning #menuideas #outdooractivities #dinnerideas #winechoice #snacksforwine #wineforgatherings #wineformeetings #outdoormealsinspiration #outdoormealsideas #outdoorplansforgrownups #outdoorplans #wineideas #wineforgoodweather #springwine #summerwine # baginboxwine #bag-in-boxpackaging #redwine #whitewine #winepairing #wineinspiration #winesearch #savingswine #cheap wine #affordable wine